Collaborating in geospatial context since 2000!

Friday, February 06, 2009

How do I get my hands on spec?

If you would like to create a geospatial PDF file, I strongly recommend georegistration using Adobe's extensions to ISO 32000. Apparently, OGC 08-139r1 has not been posted yet to the OGC best practices repository. I'm lobbying to post it on our corporate website... we'll see how that goes. If you want to get your hands on the spec to get cracking making an indexer or something like that, let me know and I'll get you a copy and some implementation notes. If you want to just see how we did it, open the PDF in a text editor and search for LGIDict... I would like to start dissecting what we did and why on this blog in a series of posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger George Demmy said...

Update:The OGC has posted the best practice on their best practice page.

9:15 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home